Sunday, April 03, 2005

one week away

we're on for 1pm next week...i'm not really prepared but i'm good to go.

too bad i don't trust him enough to play 1.e4 e5 (trust = him playing the ruy lopez). i would love to get into a theoretical discussion of the open lopez. probably won't happen though...grr..

what to play after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nf3 probably go for a Queen's Indian.

Billy is coming out with an album. i'm a little worried...here is a quote from the article

"Many people assume when I do more progressive work that I am trying to move away from something, when honestly what I am trying to do is get closer to who I really am," Corgan says of the upcoming album. "I tried to sum up all my feelings about my life and the world around me in the most beautiful ways I could dream up. It is easy to be negative, and much harder to find that silver lining behind the clouds of modern society."

so i have a feeling that it won't be hard rocking.

the pope died yesterday...don't have much to say about that, just put it in for historical purposes.

No comments: